Moor is a rare form of nutrient-rich peat created by the gradual transformation of herbs, plants & flowers which have been permanently submerged under water or underground. Free from the decaying effects of oxygen and in the correct climatic and biological conditions, the plant matter undergoes a ‘ripening’ transformation process over thousands of years to produce a homogeneous dark substance called Moor.
During this “ripening” process, all substances within the plants are retained in the Moor, resulting in a herbal complex with wonderful therapeutic properties. For the past 60 years, a wealth of clinical studies conducted on Moor therapy confirmed that Moor possesses a wide range of beneficial properties. In fact, hundreds of European physicians now use and recommend Moor treatments. The Moor has been tested and found to be naturally hypoallergenic and to be able to harmonize with and benefit any skin type, eliminating the need for many different types of creams.
How Moor Nourishes Your Skin
Moor has been used for wellbeing for at least 2,000 years. The Romans prized it for its health and strength-promoting qualities, even Cleopatra was reputed to have indulged in Moor as part of her beauty regimen.
From research conducted throughout Europe over the past 60 years, these therapeutic properties of Moor have been revealed.
- Bioavailable – The substances present are in colloidal and bivalent form, meaning they are small enough to be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Antiseptic – The Moor contains lignin and bitumen, both of which contains high proportions of phenol substances and these act as natural antiseptic.
- Detoxifying – The high proportions of humic acid and other humus substances enable the Moor to both draw and absorb the toxic substances trapped in the tissues. Detoxification is widely recognized as an important component of health care maintenance and anti-aging.
- Ion-Exchanging – The presence of humic acids also causes an exchange reaction in which harmful positive ions in the tissues are replaced by revitalizing negative ions present within the Moor.
- Anti-inflammatory – Moor has consistently been found to exert an anti-inflammatory effect on irritated or inflamed tissues.
Eumora’s benefits work together to strengthen skin barrier defence qualities and give brightness and softness to the skin, easily erasing away years of aging.
Numerous independent studies therefore conclude Moor helps shield our skin from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps reduce dryness and smoothens skin texture. While the findings have astonished some scientists, they have opened the floodgates to unheard possibilities for our skin. Wouldn’t you like to have the beauty of youth without the scars and expense of surgery?