Regular facial massage relaxes you and keeps muscles trim. Start by warming six drops of jojoba oil in your palms and smooth over pre-cleansed skin.
- Place the heels of both hands on the middle part of the upper forehead and gently rotate them, working towards the temples.
- Repeat on the lower part of the forehead. Then repeat the whole motion twice.
- Place your right hand on the forehead and sweep it from one side to the other.
- Repeat with the left hand, sweeping in the opposite direction.
- Alternate these actions rapidly, repeating three times with each hand.
- Place your three middle fingers of each hand on the temples and rotate towards the scalp. Repeat three times.
- Use the index and middle fingers of each hand to press the eyebrows, starting at the bridge of the nose and working outwards. Repeat this three times.
- Place you middle fingers on the bridge of the nose and gently circle the eyes twice while applying light pressure, working above the cheekbones and below the brows.
- Place your middle fingers just below the cheekbones and stroke up to the temples. Repeat three times.
- Then use your middle and index fingers to exert point pressure along the jaw from the point of the chin towards the ears. Repeat three times.
- Tilt the head back and, alternating your hands, stroke from the base of the neck up to the chin. Repeat five times.
- Using your thumb and index finger, pinch the earlobe and massage up the ear.
Finish by splaying out your fingers so you can place the pads of the fingertips over the face and gently rotate, working slowly up to the temples and forehead. Repeat three times.