How to Fix a Tired-Looking Face
Have you always felt that you’re always looking tired? For most people with a tired-looking face, they tend to feel a sense of dissatisfaction. If you feel tired constantly, and it shows on your face, quick concealing tips can’t give you an energized look. However, it is important to find the reasons behind your fatigue - Do you need more rest? Do you need to relieve stress? Are you exercising regularly? Are you having a healthy diet?
Apart from doing the right things to your health, everyone has a tired day from time to time. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to fix a tired face. Try these beauty tips to help brighten your skin and make you look more awake.
Facial massage can help to increase circulation and give you a more rested look. This can be done conveniently anywhere but the technique is the key. Recommendations are:
- Step 1: Cup your palms over your closed eyes while seated comfortably (you can also warm the palms by rubbing them together first), relax and breathe deeply for a minute.
- Step 2: Cover your face with your hands by placing your fingertips on your forehead and the base of your palms on your chin.
- Step 3: Move your hands back and down slowly so that your fingertips end up on your temples. Repeat this about 5 times while keeping your arms and shoulders relaxed.
- Step 4: Gently massage the outer edges of your eyes using small circles with your fingertips. Repeat about 10 circles.
- Step 5: Continue massaging the edges of your mouth, your chin, and below your chin in a gentle, circular motion. While doing that, relax your jaw, opening and closing it slowly where necessary. Do this for about a minute.
- Step 6: With a "walking" motion, run your fingertips over and around your ears, including gentle strokes on your ear lobes. Do this for a minute.
- Step 7: Stroke your fingers along the underside of your eyebrows and from the area between your brows up to your hairline gently. Repeat this about 10 times.
To increase facial circulation and remove dead skin cells, you can use a gentle salt, sugar scrub, oats, ground almonds or other exfoliants. It doesn’t matter if you choose to buy a commercial brand or make your own. Most importantly, it is to help brighten your complexion.
Eumora Moor Bar fits the bill here: This beauty bar is extremely effective at releasing the impurities under the skin. The special formulation ultimately brings balance to any skin type, including sensitive skin.
Adding some colours also helps to perk up your tired face. Rosy cheeks can make you feel more energetic, as does a colour on your forehead and chin. In order to make your skin luminous, you can try using a “shimmer” or pearlescent blush, foundation or powder. The shimmer effect helps to make one look lively and energized.
Frosted-coloured eye shadows help to add reflective light to tired eyes. Using a thick concealer, that comes in a stick form, can also help to reduce the appearance of shadows and circles under the eyes.
A mask is known to be effective to perk up one’s face. It is recommended to apply a mask once a week to wake up a tired face. If you need to look great for a special event or just for one day, it is especially useful to apply masks that contain deep moisturising ingredients and astringents as these help to tighten the skin. Try Eumora Moor Bar, an easy beauty regimen that tightens facial pores and delivers firmer, tighter and smoother skin.
If all of the above doesn’t work, now it’s time to close this article and go to bed! After all, it’s called beauty rest for a reason.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.